Category Archives: Company formation in Dubai
Need a Dubai working Visa: Hire an expert

Many people today look forward to relocating to another country for work as they may want to experience a different opportunity working in a different environment. While dreaming of working abroad is very easy, but actually working in a different country is not that easy. In order to ensure a smooth flow of your relocation, you need to have a working visa. You may not be aware of the rules and regulations to be followed while getting a work permit in a foreign country. This becomes even more difficult because the rules followed in one country differ than that of another country. Furthermore, collecting the necessary legal documents and getting permits can all be time-consuming as well as stressful. Here an expert who can help you in getting all these formalities done for you can be of a great help and therefore is a must to hire. If staying in Dubai, visit

Although the government has made the visa application process quite simple and easy, but it still requires a serious time investment and intensive research, preparation and effort. Moreover, you can still end up with a rejection, even if you are confident that you will get it. In order to avoid it, you must hire an expert immigration consultant. He/she would assist you in every step and also help you in avoiding costly mistakes and delays.

Let us discuss the procedure for acquiring entry permits and work permits in Dubai.

  • You need to get approval from the Ministry of Labor for getting the work permit. Your employer will need to apply here on your behalf. Before approving your application, the Ministry of labor checks that there are no unemployed UAE citizens who are able to perform the relevant job.
  • An Entry Permit visa also called a pink visa is issued to you on approval from the ministry. This visa is valid for 2 months that allows you to legally enter the UAE.
  • After you enter the country, then it will be your employer’s duty to start the application process for the labor card. If you are employing for a job in the free zone, then an ID card will be issued to you, which again is valid for 2 months. In these 60 days, you are required to complete all the formalities for getting a residence visa.
  • After this, you would have to go to the Emirates ID service center with your passport and valid entry permit.
  • Now to get the residence visa, your employer would have to apply to the Immigration authorities. You would also have to get your medical fitness tests done in any of the government hospitals. You might also have to provide relevant educational qualifications which will be authenticated by the UAE embassy in your home country as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
  • After getting the results of the medical fitness test your employer can go to the Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD) with all the required documents to get the visa.