Due to the rising demands of steel products in multiple sectors, it has led to the proliferation of steel manufacturing companies around the world. Gi sheet suppliers in Dubai offer a wide array of Gi sheets with the excellent quality one can ever find. For over a hundred of years galvanizing prevents steel from rusting, forming a barrier between steel and the environment. Gi sheets or galvanized iron sheets are the cold rolled iron sheets that are coated with zinc to protect them from corrosion. These sheets are used in the construction of several products of the automobile industry, agriculture, household, furniture, electric appliances and much more.
Growth in use of Gi sheets in almost every part of modern life is the reasons behind emerging Gi sheet suppliers in Dubai that provides you all kinds of structural sheets. You can get these sheets in any form, whether it is electroplated or hot dipped. Here, we have gathered up the factors why Gi sheets are preferred so much.
• Long life: Gi sheets have a higher life expectancy in rural environments for about more than 50 years and up to 25 years in urban and coastal environments.
• Low first cost: They are relatively low in cost than any other metal coatings.
• Less maintenance: These galvanized sheets last longer and are maintenance free. Although if they cost you higher initially their long run quality makes them cheaper than others.
• Reliability: Their coating life is reliable and can be predicted as they are applied with the minimum thickness of zinc coating.
• Toughest coating: These have high resistance power that acts up against any mechanical damage caused during transportation, erection or service.
• Automatic protection for damaged areas: If any small part of the coating us damaged and the steel get exposed, it doesn’t need any touch-up and keeps the initial strength if the steel intact by giving them cathode or sacrificial protection.
• Inspection ease: Any of the simple non-destructive thickness testing methods can be used to check its coatings.
• Completely protected: Each and every part is protected, be it the sharp corners or the inaccessible areas, giving the steel a polished finishing. No other fabrication can provide such protection.
Apart from these, Gi sheets are pleasant looking and do not need any particular weather condition for its galvanizing process. People are always in search for a trusted supplier who can customize the products according to their requirements. Zayn steels is one such metal products manufacturer that stands apart in this challenging industry because of their efficacy to cater distinct needs of customers.…
Now a day’s lots of people are decorating their companies with false ceilings and with designer glass works from Glass Company in Dubai. The well-maintained companies with modern features and designs with Huzefa glass shows the class and standard of the people living here.
False ceilings or drop ceiling were first used in Japan and in that era woods were the commonly used material for the same. But with the changing days and developing technology, the materials of drop ceilings have also evolved to new supplies.
Let’s find out the most commonly used material for false ceilings: –
- Gypsum False Ceiling: – It is a non-toxic building material which is been used in ancient Egypt also. Calcium Sulphate Dihydrate is the chemical name and is a hydrated sulphate of calcium. Gypsum has brought revolution to the construction industry as it is much cheaper than other products and easier to install. Gypsum is lightweight in nature and thermally and sound insulated with the additional feature of fire resistance.
- Metal False Ceiling: – This one is the most durable material for the drop ceiling. Different sizes of metal plates and sheets are available for the use for false ceilings and the shinny surface adds to the beauty of the product. Galvanised iron and aluminium are the commonly used material in Metal False Ceiling and these are very easy to install and cost effective.
- Wooden False Ceiling: – This one is been used since ancient times. Wood has its own beauty and elegance and being light weight wooden blocks or wooden boards are easy to install with a very low cost.
- Glass False Ceiling: – Glass is normally transparent in nature, but by adding metal content or adhesive to its composition, its nature can be altered. Huzefa glass offers an elegant look as a drop ceiling and over that glass is having insulation feature and is fire resistant.
- POP False Ceiling: – Plaster of Paris is the most commonly used material for false ceiling. POP gets hard instantly after adding water and is used in wood base or to fibreboard and then used as false ceiling
There are various other materials like synthetic leather or fibres etc are also used as drop ceilings. The materials are selected as per the need and choice as the different material provides different facilities and looks. The price of different material is also an important point to choose. Along with the drop ceilings; there are various designs from the Glass Company in Dubai which increases the beauty of the interior of a companies